JOHN A. “ANDY” TOMLINSON, has been with the firm since 2006. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Emory University in 1994. He applied his scientific knowledge and problem solving skills to good use while working as a Pharmaceutical Representative for several years before he discovered a calling for the field of law. Since joining the firm he has been actively involved in the handling of estates and conservatorships in the capacity of paralegal. This experience has given him the necessary skills to provide a solid foundation from which to represent clients in their probate matters. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School in 2011.
In addition to representing clients in probate related matters, Andy provides representation to those persons faced with criminal charges. He understands that clients are often scared due to their inexperience with the criminal system and the uncertainty of what may happen next. As a result, Andy makes it a point to answer his clients' questions about their charges and explain each step of the criminal process in order to ease his clients' concerns as much as possible.
Andy also provides his clients representation in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury claims, probate law, wrongful death claims and the drafting of Wills and Trusts.
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 2011 to present
- Gwinnett County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to present
- Criminal Defense Section of Gwinnett County Bar Association, Member, 2012 to present
- Gwinnett County Indigent Defense Panel, Member, 2012 to present
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2013 to present
- Walton County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to present
- Holy Cross Anglican Church
- Brotherhood of St Timothy
- Atlanta Pipe Band, Member
- Spirit of Atlanta Alumni Association, Board of Directors Member, December 2015 - present